Sunday, August 3, 2014

TpT Back to School Sale



Can you hardly believe that it's that time of year?  Yep, it's back to school time!  I have been working to put the finishing touches on my classroom because my door will be open to 25 sweet, new fourth graders on Thursday.  I am excited to get back into the swing of things!  And, I am even more excited to announce that TpT is having a BIG BACK TO SCHOOL SALE this Monday and Tuesday.  

As you are preparing to start the school year, I have several products in my store that you might want to check out.  My store will be 20% off on Monday and Tuesday, plus you get an extra 10% off your total at checkout if you enter the code BTS14.  

You might want to check out most popular products- my Reading and Language Interactive Notebooks.  I currently have grades 2nd-5th available. 


If you are interested in notebooking, but want to see more, I have a Digging Deeper into Character Traits Interactive Notebook Freebie for you to check out here.  


While you are loading your cart with fabulous teacher resources at a bargain price, I recommend that you check out my fellow 3rd-6th grade teacher friends' stores.  These ladies have TONS of wonderful materials that will help you make this your best school year yet!  Happy Shopping! :)




1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete