Monday, November 18, 2013

Science Holiday Challenge Freebie

I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I am planning ahead….especially in Science. Every year that I have taught Science, I have sent home a little Science Holiday Challenge to help the kids review Science concepts over the break. In years past, I have offered extra credit for completing this activity, but now that my district has gone to standards based report cards, extra credit is not needed. So, this year, I plan to use this activity as a review during that CUH-RAZY week before the Christmas break. I added this file to my TpT store as a freebie for you to download. I hope that your kids love it as much as mine have in the past! I love a little "holiday" science! If you download it, I would love to know what you think. :) Just click on the picture below to check it out for yourself.

Have a great Monday evening!  

5 comments:

  1. This is great, intend to share with our Science Rotation Teacher. Thank you!
    burkesspecialkids.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome. I teach science to over 385 K-5th graders. Thanks for sharing!

    Renee at the Science School Yard

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete